Hoke Manifolds with integral tube connections
HOKE offers a variety of precision engineered valves and 2, 3, and 5-valve Manifolds in Direct and Remote Mount styles with vent configurations to meet most flow, pressure and level measurement application requirements.
HOKE 2–valve manifolds are designed for static pressure and liquid level applications; the 3 and 5 valve manifolds are well suited for use with most differential pressure transmitters and can accept both female and flange process impulse line connections.
HOKE Manifolds have been designed to provide the safest possible connection and mounting of instruments.
Standard features include:
- Full 316/316L Dual Certified stainless steel components.
- Full compliance of NACE MR-01-75 specifications.
- Laser engraved identification.
- Available with option of integral GYROLOK tube fitting connections.
- Choice of exotic alloys i.e., MONEL, Duplex, Super Duplex, Titanium, HASTELLOY , Alloys 625, 825, 6Mo.
- All special materials available from NORSOK M-650 approved mills. See
- Optional mounting bracket kits available.
- Optional anti-tamper and locking handles and round wheel handles available.
- Optional tube adapter (316 SS standard)